To register your online payment account for the first time, click on the Register button on the login page for your property.
Enter your Member and Loan # (Provided to you by your property manager) and click Proceed with New User Registration.
(If you do not have your account number, please reach out to your property manager and ask for this information)
Once the account has been located, enter the required fields if not already populated (Name, Address, Phone, Email) and click Submit Registration.
Once registered, Create a password and hit Save
· Contain between 8 – 20 characters.
· Begin with a letter or number.
· Include at least 1 UPPERCASE letter.
· Include at least 1 lowercase letter.
· Include at least 1 number.
· Include at least one of the following allowable special characters: #, $, @, _!. Other special characters are not permitted for security reasons.
Once the account is successfully registered, you will be taken to the payment portal, where you can make a one-time payment, make recurring AutoPays, view payment history, and more.